The sale of new Pumpin’ Pal products is strictly prohibited on all third party selling platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Alibaba, etc.
Already logged in?
How to use the Pumpin’ Pal wholesale store
After you have filled out the wholesale application form and received your login information, you’re ready to start purchasing for your hospital or company. Follow these simple steps to successfully place your order.
- Go to https://pumpinpal.com and click on the “Wholesale Login” tab at the top of any page. There you will be asked to login. Enter your user name and password you received from Pumpin’ Pal.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the Wholesale Products Category page. Click on any product to be taken to that products description page. Most products will have a drop down list for the various SKU’s available for that product for each different quantity bundle. Once you select the SKU desired, you can enter the quantity of that SKU, then “Add to Cart”.
- After adding a product to your cart, you can either go to your cart to begin the checkout process, or use the “Keep Shopping Wholesale” button to return to the Wholesale Products page to add more product. You can also get back to the wholesale products by using the wholesale products tab at the top right of any page.
- Once at the Cart, you can review your order and adjust quantities, as well as use any coupons, and view shipping options if available. Note: most changes to the cart will need to be set by clicking on “update cart”. When everything looks right, click on “proceed to checkout”.
- If this is your first order, you will probably need to fill in your billing and shipping information (This information will be saved for your next order). You will be required to add a phone number and email address. Also, if you have been approved for “Net 30”, there is a $300.00 minimum order (no minimum for credit card orders). If your company requires a Purchase Order number for payment, there is a box at the bottom of the shipping address information section.
- After the billing and shipping information is filled in, choose your payment method and click “place order”. If there is a problem with any of the information provided, check the top of the page for the red error message indicating what information needs to be adjusted and submit again.
- That’s it! You will receive your receipt via email at the email address you provided in the billing information.